Home » Facilities
Since our practice does not employ drugs, surgery or radiation treatment, all health problems are addressed with eliminating the cause of the disease. This is coupled with therapies designed to increase the inherent healing capabilities of the human body. Some of the treatment modalities consist of the following:
- Spinal Adjustments – Specific manual correction of vertebral misalignments to remove spinal nerve root interference.
- Ultrasound Therapy – This device transmits ultra high frequency sound waves emitted from a quartz crystal transducer head that is gently massaged over a specific area. Most authorities agree that the action is one of a “MicroMassaging” effect on the individual microscopic cells. This vibratory releases and “shakes loose” intra and extra cellular debris.
- Intersegmental Traction – This unit is employed in spinal treatment to gently mobilize the individual vertebral segments of the spine. The specific function is to loosen and make the spine more mobile and free when the person is bending and twisting the back and to reduce or treat disc problems.
- Interferential Current Therapy – This therapy uses quadrapolar electrical stimulation to the painful/injured site. It assists in reducing pain, reducing muscle spasms and reducing the inflammatory response.
- Pulsed High Frequency Diathermy – This equipment is the most sophisticated of all the therapy units and has many applications. It is a pulse modulated high frequency diathermy capable of 144 variable settings which alters the rate (temperature) and power (depth of tissue penetrations). The main function of the device is to increase blood flow and promote healing of the deep tissues under treatment.
- Laser – (low level laser therapy)
- Spinal Decompression Therapy